*2017 EVENTS & CONFERENCES*
* April 29th (Saturday) 12-2pm Independent Bookstore Day Join author Mark Holtzen and me at Island Books, Mercer Island, Wa.
* May 6 (Saturday) Cavalcade of Authors West Amazing author line-up & I'll present How to use your own life to write pretend fake fiction! Curtis Junior High Tacoma, Washington. Registration opens soon! cavalcadeofauthorswest.com
* PAST EVENTS*
* February 26th 2017 (Sunday) WWU Children's Literature Conference nErDCamp Free registration to join some amazing KidLit authors for discussions, group activities, and all kinds of mayhem. Bellingham, Washington. wwuclc.com
* January 26th 2017 (Thursday) 7pm Roundtable discussion and Q&A with authors Suzanne Selfors & George Shannon BARN Bainbridge Island, Washington. We'll chat about books, illustrating, and publishing. www.bainbridgebarn.wildapricot.org
* June 10th 2016 (Friday) 7pm Reading/Signing (With Teresa Toten) B&N Lynwood, Washington
* June 11th 2016 (Saturday) 10am-12noon Reading/Signing B&N Issaquah (Pickering Plaza) Washington
*June 11th 2016 (Saturday) 3pm-5pm Reading/Signing B&N Seattle (Pacific Place) Washington
* June 12th 2016 (Sunday) 1pm-3pm Reading/Signing B&N Bellevue, Washington
* June 12th 2016 (Sunday) 4pm-6pm Reading/Signing B&N Bellevue (Crossroads) Washington
* April 30th 2016 (Saturday) 10am-12noon Chatting about books for Independent Bookstore Day at Island Books, Mercer Island, Wa.
* May 5th 2016(Thursday) 7pm Reading/Signing/Drinks at Nana's Mexican Kitchen Queen Anne Book Co, Seattle, Washington
* January 24th 2016 (Sunday) 5pm LAUNCH PARTY! Island Books, Mercer Island, Washington.
* January 30th 2016 (Saturday) 6pm Reading/Signing University Books, Seattle, Washington.
* January 31st 2016 (Sunday) 12 Noon Reading/Signing Eagle Harbor Book Co. Bainbridge Island, Washington.
* February 6th 2016 (Saturday) 2pm Reading/Signing Village Books, Bellingham, Washington.
* February 13th 2016 (Saturday) 4pm YA Panel/Signing Books Of Wonder, NY, New York.
* February 19th 2016 (Friday) 7pm Reading/Signing with the lovely Suzy Vitello Powell's Books Cedar Hills Crossing, Beaverton, Oregon.
* February 26th 2016 (Friday) 6:30pm Reading/Signing Leavenworth Library, Leavenworth, Washington.
* February 27th 2016 (Saturday) 1pm Book Signing A Book For All Seasons, Leavenworth, Washington.
* April 7th 2016 (Thursday) 7pm In Conversation with TBA Special Guest! Third Place Books, Seattle, Washington.
* April 14th 2016 (Thursday) 7pm Reading/Signing Books Inc., Palo Alto, California.
* April 23rd 2016 (Saturday) 12pm Reading/Signing Face In A Book, El Dorado Hills, California.
* November 7th 2015 * YALSA Symposium Portland, Oregon * William C. Morris Author Forum Debut YA authors discuss what led them to write for teens, their creative process, and the experience of publishing a novel. Participating Authors: Anna-Marie McLemore, Ann Jacobus, Jennifer Longo, and Peter Rock. Moderated by: Elizabeth Ross (2014 Morris Finalist)
* October 3rd 2015 * Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association Fall Trade Show Portland, Oregon
* October 10th 2015 * 7pm * Washington State Book Awards * SIX FEET OVER IT is a finalist for the Washington State Book Award, Youth Literature category! Everyone is welcome to join the ceremony to announce the winners in all categories at the Seattle Central Library, followed by a reception, book sales and I'm pretty sure, cake!
* October 11th 2015 * Washington State Book Award Finalist Reading/Signing * University Books Seattle, Washington
* October 15th-17th 2015 * Washington Library Media Association Fall Conference Yakima, Washington * WLMA key note address and break out session about the ins, outs, ups, downs, overs, unders and throughs of writing novels set in graveyards and Antarctica.
Publisher’s Weekly Rights Report: Week of October 13, 2014
“Chelsea Eberly at Random House has bought Six Feet Over It author Jennifer Longo’s Up To This Pointe, in a two-book deal. In the novel, a girl who is the descendent of an explorer who died in a race to the South Pole knows that big dreams come with big risks. When her dream of becoming a star ballerina dies, she’s willing to go to the ends of the earth (literally to the South Pole) to chart a new path. Publication is slated for spring 2016; Melissa Sarver White at Folio Literary Management did the deal for world rights.”